Bonjour Lien, Comment allez vous ? Nous sommes ravis que le circuit se passe bien. Le ..
Thao, we have arrived in the US safely in Chicago. Next flights to Kansas. Thank you again for a ..
Apsara Angkor Hotel phnom - penh
à partir de
The Apsara Angkor Hotel, Siem Reap, is only 5 minutes drive to the restaurants and bars of Siem Reap and 15 minutes drive to Angkor Wat. The Apsara Angkor Hotel is built in a combination of Khmer and colonial styles. Rooms are comfortably furnished, decorated with silks. The pool is surrounded by a green gardens and the spa is ideal for relaxing after a day’s sightseeing.
- Conditions de vente
- équipements en chambre
- Carte et direction
Politique de réservation
Our 168 stylishly and elegantly appointed guest rooms, which uniquely treated to its own Khmer's arts & décor to reflect the mystic beauty and grandeur of Khmers home make guests feel the difference of comforts and satisfaction.
All the rooms have been finely remodeled to include richly decorated natural fabrics, resurfaced with fine natural wooden floor, and enhanced with high speed Broadband Wi-Fi Internet access.
- Digital personal safe
- E-card lock & key card system
- Mini bar and coffee/tea facilities
- Fax machine available in suite rooms
- Domestic Direct Dialing and IDD phone
- Cable TV: 80 channels/color TV
- Data port/in-room Internet access (WI-FI)
- Climate control & Ceiling fan
- Full set of bathroom amenities
- Baby cot available on complement
- Bath robs & Slippers
- Complementary Tea/Cofee & mineral water
- Hair dryer & Toiler telephone
- Guest service directory
- All rooms covered with wooden floor
- WiFi Internet Access
Nestled amongst coconut/palm trees and fragrant tropical gardens make our poolside terrace a paradise on earth for guests to relax, unwind and enjoy a fine selection of snacks, cocktails, and drinks.
Palm Garden Café, adjacent to the lobby, offers changing International buffets and an optional A la Carte dining menu with choices of authentic Khmer, Thai, Asian and Western cuisine.
Built in the styles of the Khmer & Colonial architecture and decorated like the home of Khmers, Apsara Angkor Hotel offers a unique charm of bygone Angkorian era with the conveniences of today’s living that has all the comforts of a home away from home
- Currency exchange
- Souvenir shop
- Traditional massage & Spa services
- business Center/Internet Coffee
- Gyms, sauna and herbal steam rooms
- Poolside Internet access
- Resort type swimming pool & Jacuzzi
- Restaurants and Lounge bars
- Laundry and valet service
- Airport transfer/pick up
- Tour service/onward resrvations
- Wheel chair for disabled guests
- Doctor on call 24 hours
- Baby sitting service
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour room service/security
58 Building, Samdeach Sothearos, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
The Regent Park Hotel, Phnom Penh is in a peaceful setting close to the city ..
92 Rukhak Vithei Daun Penh, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
The grand historic Raffles Hotel Le Royal, Phnom Penh is located in the heart ..
313 Sisowath Quay, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
The Himawari Hotel Apartments, Phnom Penh is adjacent to Sisowath Quay. It is ..
Sivutha Boulevard, Siem Reap, Cambodia
The De La Paix Hotel Siem Reap is in the city centre, just footsteps to the Old ..